Welcome to Fox class, Reception at Hunts Grove!
Teacher: Mrs Browning
Our topic this term is:
Who am I?
– Hunts Grove are now in their own block of buildings (located at the back of the school), follow the field around and you will find our new classrooms!
-Any important messages will go home through letters, as well as on the notice board on the window outside the classroom.
-Starting school is a new thing for both parents and children. If you have any questions, big or small please come and ask, I am here to help!
Checklist for parents
- Please remember to name all items including school uniform, lunchboxes, P.E/forest school kit, hat, scarfs and gloves.
- Please bring in your child’s book bag every day. We use them to put letters, your child’s work, as well as books in them.
- If you haven’t done so already, make sure that you have sent all forms back to the office when your child starts.
In Reception we value your contribution to your child’s learning. If you have something WOW you would like to share with us, then please fill in a WOW voucher to share with the class. I gave each child a selection when I saw them in September, but we have extras if you need more!
- Stay and Play – Thursday 18th October. Please come along to our Harvest stay and play in the afternoon (Times to follow soon). The children love to show you their classroom, work and new friends!